A Part-Time Job with Purpose – Hallmark is Hiring!
Hallmark makes the world a extra caring place by serving to folks snicker, love, heal, say thanks, attain out and make which means connections with others. You can too.
Hallmark is at present hiring for a Part Time Territory Supervisorin Lake Charles, LA 70601
You can be servicing varied Hallmark departments inside shops; you’ll not be working in a Hallmark retailer.
The Territory Supervisor (TS) is a part-time place which is liable for supervising a bunch of Retail Merchandisers inside a particular geography. Retail Merchandisers keep card departments and outposts for each day-after-day and seasonal merchandise. In addition, they take part in set up actions which embrace constructing Hallmark fixtures, shifting card departments, putting in new shops, retailer relocations, and card division remodels.
To view the Retail Merchandiser Career Profile video: fieldjobs-hallmark.greatjob.web/en/merchandiser
This is your alternative to characterize the world’s best-known greeting card model and develop retailer relationships in your group. Hallmark gives paid coaching, paid journey time and mileage reimbursement between shops and entry to a wide range of company reductions.
1) Supervise/Manage Service:
• Supervise a crew of on common, 5 to 10 Retail Merchandisers, making certain nicely maintained card departments and well timed execution of on a regular basis and seasonal packages
• Document and handle efficiency with supervisor suggestions and enter
• Handle retailer issues, retail execution points and retail merchandiser efficiency points by working with retailer administration, retail merchandisers and/or your supervisor
• Work is usually Monday via Friday throughout day/early night hours
• Weekend work could also be required throughout main vacation durations
2) Department Remodels and Resets:
• Prepare, direct and follow-up on minor set up which contain resetting product, constructing fixtures and merchandising product
• Lead or take part in main installations when enterprise exceptions require extra help
• Major installations might contain shifting the cardboard division, constructing fixtures and merchandising product
A TERRITORY SUPERVISOR MUST BE A STRONG:
• Leader who can encourage, empower and inform your crew
• People supervisor who may give constructive suggestions, teaching and help
• Decision maker who can work independently and direct your crew accordingly with minimal supervision out of your supervisor
• Problem solver who can resolve conflicts at retailer degree and inside your crew
A TERRITORY SUPERVISOR MUST DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO:
• Motivate a bunch of people in individual and from a distance
• Follow via on commitments
• Lead by instance within the implementation of firm finest practices
• Be a change champion who can successfully handle change and lead others via change
• Delegate when obligatory
• Identify, analyze and resolve issues
• Be organized, handle time nicely and carry out administrative duties
• Build robust buyer relationships
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – All Positions
This is a bodily demanding job that requires a excessive degree of power and a way of urgency. You can be engaged on the promoting ground in addition to in again stockrooms. You should be capable of constantly push, pull, carry, and carry cartons, merchandise and show fixtures as much as 30 kilos all through the work day and as much as 50 kilos every now and then. You may also be required to stoop, squat, stroll, and stand all through your work day, and it’s possible you’ll be required to climb stairs and step ladders.
REQUIREMENTS – All Positions
• Access to a Wi-Fi community and the web
• Able to function hand-held expertise offered to open and browse paperwork and interpret info
• Flexibility to work a altering work schedule which will embrace an occasional night or weekend
• Reliable transportation to report back to assigned places as scheduled
• Eligible to work within the United States
• Able to learn, perceive and talk in English
• At least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma/GED or equal
• May be required to work the week earlier than and the week after main holidays
Hallmark EOE Statement
If you’re a person with a incapacity, a disabled veteran or a wounded warrior and you’re unable or restricted in your capability to entry or use any one in all Hallmark’s digital technique of making use of for jobs because of your incapacity, it’s possible you’ll request an affordable lodging by contacting us through e-mail. Please word: Hallmark will reply solely to requests for lodging because of a incapacity. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary firms will rent solely people lawfully licensed to work within the United States. Hallmark doesn’t typically present sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an settlement to arbitrate in reference to the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program (hyperlink under), finishing Form I-9 Employment Verification, passing the urinalysis drug display screen, training verification and passable reference and background checks. Hallmark participates within the Electronic Employment Verification program (E-Verify) the place required. Hallmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All certified candidates can be thought of for employment with out regard to race, colour, faith, intercourse, age, being pregnant, nationwide origin, bodily or psychological incapacity, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran standing, or some other legally-protected standing.