WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we all know. Because we’ve been offering staffing options, placing folks to work, for practically 30 years. Whether you might be on the lookout for work, or you might be searching for staff for your online business, People Ready is the North American chief within the industrial and on-demand staffing area.
The People Ready, Located Brunswick, GA, USA is at the moment hiring Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Mechanic
We are the supplier of selection for secure, sustainable and artistic options within the marine and environmental sectors. We are actually dedicated to discovering and supporting one of the best expertise. We need to fill a Lead Mechanic place at LOGISTEC in our Brunswick, Georgia operation. At LOGISTEC our core values are: RELIABILITY IMAGINATION GOING BEYOND SUSTAINABILITY We are searching for a HIGHLY MOTIVATED self-starter who is flexible and may work effectively and precisely within the subject of heavy off-road equipment mechanics. If you possibly can troubleshoot, restore and keep equipment and mechanical tools comparable to heavy off-road tools, diesel engines, forklifts, and hydraulic programs, then that is the proper alternative for you.
• As the senior mechanic you have to be a pacesetter. Set the usual for high stage efficiency with pace and accuracy.
• Assist intermediate stage mechanics with larger stage repairs comparable to engine and transmission repairs and replacements, diagnostics, gas system repairs, and hydraulic system repairs. Independently carry out and report scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM) providers on diesel powered heavy off-road tools and raise vans together with fluid and filter alternate, greasing, cleansing and inspection of security important gadgets.
• Maintain sufficient inventory of components and supplies required for PM providers and customary put on gadgets.
• Perform excessive stage and intermediate stage repairs comparable to brake jobs, hydraulic hose replacements, starter/alternator replacements, tune-ups, and radiator repairs or replacements. Perform emergency/unscheduled repairs on tools in a well timed method to reduce downtime.
• Observe all OSHA and facility security laws, together with use of non-public protecting tools
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Graduate or GED.
• At least 5 (5) years of expertise as a heavy tools Maintenance and Repair Technician. Experience should embrace in depth data and distinctive diagnostic abilities on Tier IV Final Diesel engines. A present Certificate in Diesel Engine Diagnostics and Repair and three (3) years of expertise could also be accepted.
• Must possess your personal fundamental software set (socket set, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammer, and so on.).
• Knowledge of strategies, supplies, instruments and tools used within the upkeep and restore of heavy off-road tools, each wheeled and tracked equipment.
• Ability to learn and comprehend commonplace directions, brief correspondences and memos, together with security, educational and procedural manuals.
• Must have the ability to comprehend wiring diagrams, schematics and
• Ability to speak successfully verbally and in writing.
• Ability to resolve sensible issues and cope with quite a lot of variables.
• A staff participant.
• Ability to work nights and weekends regularly.
• A legitimate driver’s license and eligibility to acquire a TWIC card via the Federal Transportation Security Administration.
Connect and community on-line with us:
We will get to know you and join you with jobs that match your abilities, expertise, and preferences. We work onerous each single day to seek out jobs, so every worker has alternative and selection of their work.
PeopleReady is an equal alternative employer, and we worth range. We don’t discriminate based mostly on race, non secular affiliation, colour, nationwide origin, gender, age, marital standing, sexual orientation, veteran standing, or incapacity.