I’m on the lookout for a private finance device (like Quicken, YNAB, Mint and so forth.) that may do two issues:
- Ingest my financial institution information and permit me to view and categorize bills
- Pay payments by way of the device and this should embody paying payments by mailing out a paper verify
- Usable by my spouse and me (i.e. two customers on two laptops)
I hate paper checks however I want the flexibility to mail them out as I can not pay quite a few my payees (e.g. native metropolis, gardener) every other means.
This looks like a quite simple set of necessities, however I can not discover something that matches. I checked out:
- Quicken – Can’t be utilized by two individuals as it’s native software program. Intuit declare sharing the database by way of Dropbox will not work. I believe it might work in any other case.
- Mint – cannot mail paper checks
- SimpliFi – cannot mail paper checks
- YNAB – cannot mail paper checks
- Personal Capital – cannot mail paper checks
- My Bank – invoice pay cannot mail paper checks
- Quickbooks – Overkill as it’s meant for firms. Also would not work as it may possibly’t pay payments by way of paper checks.
The finest I’ve discovered is to mix a private finance device with one thing like paytrust, bill.com or checkbook.io. Bill.com has all the pieces I want, however is loopy costly ($1200/12 months for 2 seats and primary sync). Paytrust is reasonable however kind of useless and so they simply eliminated the flexibility so as to add payments manually for non-e-bill prospects (e.g. the gardener) which makes this gorgeous a lot unusable going ahead. Checkbook.io kind of works, however solely QuickBooks appears to have the combination that I can map a verify again to a invoice or funds which actually is not nice.
Is there any device or mixture of instruments that may do that? How are others coping with recurring invoice funds that want paper checks?