(beforehand posted on r/personalfinance, I could not crosspost for some motive)
I’m an 18 yr previous faculty scholar in Ireland in receipt of long run incapacity bonus (€812 a month), with incapacity I’m allowed to work 10 hours per week with out having my incapacity lowered which might imply I’d make roughly €1200 euro a month. I wish to transfer from house as quickly as potential.
I’ve been making makes an attempt for the previous couple of months to get a 10hr per week job however clearly with covid it’s powerful, there are schemes which permit individuals on incapacity to get these jobs however they don’t seem to be working proper now so it’s greater than possible this may solely be potential after covid.
I’ve solely managed €2500 in financial savings, I’d want to not need to dip in to them to pay hire or the like as I’ll be utilizing them to pay for school. I do know it is greater than prone to afford hire I should flatshare and am okay with this.
As for different bills:
– My cellphone plan is €20 a month
– I mealprep and at present spend roughly €30-€35 per week on meals for this
– College prices ~€2500 a yr, I’m making an attempt my finest to use for grants which can cut back this to €1000-1500 a month, I’m not sure if I’ll get this although.
– Due to my incapacity I get free public transport, I do not drive or personal a automotive
– I wish to nonetheless contribute to my financial savings if potential
I’d be prepared to supply any further data within the feedback if wanted.