Remember the nice outdated days of VeggieTales? We discovered tons in regards to the Bible from these little veggies, a few of whom have been secretly fruits. But whereas everybody celebrates stars like Bob and Larry, you could have forgotten these one-off characters who aren’t as properly remembered:
1. Karen the Kale Leaf – Karen confirmed up in an early episode however was shortly canned as nobody favored her. Dang it, Karen!
2. Andy the Amorphous Blob of Quinoa – Much like Karen, nobody favored Andy. Sad!
3. Kyle the Monster Energy Drink – An early try to introduce product placement, Kyle was, sadly, a flop.
4. Stabbin’ Steve the Murderous Vegetable Cleaver – Deemed means too darkish for youths after hundreds have been despatched to remedy, Steve by no means made an look once more.
5. Fred the Fermented Grape – Fred confirmed as much as educate youngsters a lesson about alcoholism. Baptists complained at using the fermented fruit, and Phil Vischer issued an apology shortly after the episode’s launch.
6. Lucy the Neglected Lettuce You Forgot About In Your Fridge Weeks Ago – Part of Michelle Obama’s push to get youngsters consuming well being, the lettuce simply sort of sat on the desk wanting unhappy as everybody ignored it.
7. Marley the Psychadelic Mushroom – A drug-abuse-themed episode that by no means aired starred Marley. He and Larry go on an insane journey and in some way find yourself seventy miles away from the kitchen sink in an Arby’s.
8. Gary the Garbage Disposal – Big Idea tried their hand at a horror-themed episode “What’s Eating Bob?” the place Gary murders Bob violently. It did not fairly join with Sunday School audiences.
9. Dave Ramsey’s temporary cameo as a bowl of rice and beans – Dave confirmed up and lectured Jerry Gourd on his fixed must eat out and Larry’s obsession with SUVs, making an attempt to get them to rein of their spending habits. Kids have been much more terrified of Dave than they have been of Gary the Garbage Disposal.
10. Bob the Tomato after his tragic run-in with Gary the Garbage Disposal – Many felt the present jumped the shark throughout this episode, dubbed “The Search for Bob.” He was resurrected as a ketchup bottle, elevating all types of questions in regards to the afterlife within the VeggieTales universe.
Did these remind you of your childhood days? Let us know your favourite VeggieTales characters within the feedback!