I consider this query is likely to be related for a lot of different folks too.
I dwell in a small EU (Schengen) nation whose banks just lately began to go aggressive towards individuals who switch cash TO/FROM Bitcoin/crypto markets equivalent to Kraken and Binance. Basically, lots of people over the last 10 days mentioned that slowly all banks in my nation decline the transactions and a few even CANCEL accounts of people that attempt to deposit/money out 1000-2000 EUR from crypto. Recently, I begin to hear that Revolut makes it tougher to deposit/money out Bitcoin/crypto cash too.
– Location: Based in nation inside the European Union
– Money: Got 2000 EUR in my present “shit” financial institution (which blocks paying to/from) Bitcoin/crypto, wish to migrate to a greater one and make investments all my cash into crypto.
– (MUST) An all on-line financial institution (ideally in EU), which doesn’t bullshit and ask you “Do you got that money from Bitcoin or what?” and threaten to cancel your account for buying and selling crypto
– (MUST) Allow registering an account for all residents of EU (I’m EU citizen)
– (MUST) NO month-to-month payment for the account. Transaction charges are OK (they should eat, proper?)
– (Optional) Possibility to pay instantly from/to IBAN to the coin market through SEPA (Credit playing cards have greater charges)
– (Optional) Some credible popularity of the financial institution itself. (I remorse a lot for not being a Belgian citizen, their Keytrade financial institution PAYS YOU on every transaction and you may deposit proper into your iDEAL account, however requires Belgian ID). Swiss banks are additionally gangsta, however they typically require you to be German/Swiss citizen and “insane” minimal deposits (15,000+ CHF).
– (Optional) Some “shady startup bank” kind can be good which remains to be “climbing up the ladder” and providing enticing no/charges and low regulation (think about Revolut in its early days). I’m completely OK risking 2000 EUR with such a financial institution, as an alternative of bothering with the bullshit corporates.
Some notes of my present private “considerations”:
– Revolut: I have not examined Revolut, however currently lots of people begin to complain about their charges + unable to pay to cryptos. Based in UK (bye bye SEPA?) Low confidence.
– TransferWise: I learn that they’ve “high fees”. Based in UK (bye bye SEPA?). No opinion.
– N26: Hear a variety of good issues about them. So far I’m in favor of them.
– Monzo / Bunq / Monese: Those are what I’d personally label the “shady startup banks” (principally, as a result of I have not heard about them earlier than). I do not now how good they’re.
– Local Swiss / Belgian / Dutch / Luxembourgish / and many others. banks open to all EU members: Surprisingly, some native banks do permit members of different EU international locations to register in them (say financial institution is in France, you might be from Czech => you register through ID verification). Especially Swiss/Lux banks are revered for his or her “privacy” however I simply do not know (but) about any actual names that would offer me what I would like. Yesterday I joined a Swiss Crypto Market which had 14% (?!) staking return however required preliminary deposit of 15000CHF minimal. Do you guys can share any such banks?
– Others options?...
Thank you for sharing your opinion prematurely! Stay protected!